I posed this question, “Where am I going with this blog?” to my fiance last night over a glass of wine. He’s the idea guy. He’s the one who suggested I start a blog about my iPad project. I started to question what am I doing with this blog? Where am I going? What do I want my visitors to find? So for my sake and yours, I’ve decided to define the purpose of the blog and perhaps that will help me organize information in a more accessible way for families and professionals. As I pondered this question, I reminded myself that my goal is pretty simple; to find and review available apps that can be used with students with speech, language and social communication delays and to use data to support their efficacy. As such, I would like peachyspeech to be a place which offers,
- accessible lists of recommended apps
- ideas and suggestions on how to use apps most effectively in therapy and at home
- shared links to new research regarding technology/apps as a teaching tool
- a place for SLPs to discuss their own practice.
- resources (blogs, websites, available grants, etc.)