I’m a Speech-Language Pathologist with my Master’s degree from the University of Kansas and my current ASHA CCCs. I’m working in an elementary school in Oregon. I’m interested in finding ways of using technology to improve student outcomes. This year I received a grant to purchase an iPad for use with students with speech, language and social communication delays. Since that time I have been blogging about my experiences using different apps in therapy.
Finding the Best iPad Apps for Speech/Language Therapy
August 19, 2011
Toontastic Review 1
April 15, 2011
Best List of Speech Language Apps for the iPad
June 18, 2012
Best Speech and Language Apps of 2012
January 17, 2013
October 4, 2012
- The Fun and Function of Using Silly Sentences in Articulation and Language Therapy - Speech Buddy - How to Use Tongue Twisters and Absurd Picture on Photo Dice Review
- Toontastic | Peachy Speech on Toontastic: Puppet Shows!
- Toontastic | Peachy Speech on Toontastic: The Writing
- Speech Journal Review | Peachy Speech on Using Pictello in Therapy
- Rainbow Sentences < Language < iPad Apps for Autism on Rainbow Sentences Review